Dan’s Papers $10,000 Literary Prize for Nonﬁction Gala Awards Ceremony
4:00pm | Doors Open at 3:30pm • John Drew Theater at Guild Hall
Ceremony will feature:
• FAKE NEWS vs. FICTION: A riveting panel discussion including former U.S. Congressman & author of Big Guns, Steve Israel
• Roger Rosenblatt, recipient of the Kenyon Review Award for Literary Achievement, will deliver the Keynote Address
• A tribute to Chopin performed by pianist and author Richard Devens
Gala Cocktail Reception:
Immediately following the Awards Ceremony, join us for a complimentary Cocktail Reception in the Garden at Guild Hall
• Hors d’oeuvres by Union Cantina
• Exclusive wine pourings, craft beers and MORE!
• Silent Auction brought to you by GSM Charity Auctions including Harry Potter Broadway Show VIP dinner & backstage access, Gone with the Wind limited edition masterpiece, vintage Dan’s Papers canvas covers, winery tours, luxury sports suite experiences & much, much MORE!
Literary Luminaries Book Signing
During the Gala Cocktail Reception in the Garden at Guild Hall
Book signing, meet-and-greet and photo op with legendary ﬁgures including:
Roger Rosenblatt, signing Making Toast: A Family Story & Lapham Rising: A Novel
Joy Behar, signing Great Gasbag: An A-to-Z Study Guide to Surviving Trump World
Steve Israel, signing Big Guns
Daniel Simone, signing Pierre Hotel Aﬀair: How Eight Gentleman Thieves Plundered $28 Million in the Larges Jewel Heist in History
Dan’s Papers Founder Dan Rattiner, signing In the Hamptons 4Ever: Mostly True Tales from the East End
$35 per author, includes copy of book and signing / meet-and-greet with the author
VIP Authors Dinner
VIP Authors Dinner
7:30pm • Seraﬁna of East Hampton • Tickets $175
A once-in-a-lifetime experience with a Hamptons legend, Dan’s Papers Founder Dan Rattiner!
Ticket price includes admission to Literary Luminaries Book Signing, a copy of each book, meet-and-greet and photo op with each author, VIP reserved seating at Literary Prize Gala Awards Ceremony, admission to Cocktail Reception, VIP gift bag and private VIP Authors Dinner at Seraﬁ na of East Hampton.
Hurry, seating is extremely limited!