Fairview Farm At Mecox, Bridgehampton, NY
Back for its 6th year, Taste of Two Forks Presented by Farrell Building Company is the Hampton’s premier culinary event featuring top chefs, great winemakers and the finest restaurants from the North and South Forks! Guests will experience a whole new level of luxury as the event moves to a new location for 2016: the gracious, sprawling waterfront property of Fairview Farm at Mecox. Hosted by Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, Judge on Food Network’s Chopped, Chef/Partner of Butter restaurant, Cookbook Author of “Old-School Comfort Food” and host of live comedy show Busting My Chops and Katie Lee, host of The Cooking Channel’s new series “Beach Bites” and co-host of Food Network’s “The Kitchen.” #TasteofTwoForks #DansTOS
A portion of this year’s ticket proceeds will benefit All For The East End (AFTEE), a 501(c)(3) that showcases and provides support to the more-than 1,000 charity organizations in the five East End towns and The Retreat which provides safety, shelter and support for victims of domestic abuse and works to break the cycle of family violence.
VIP Access begins at 6:30 p.m. and includes:
- Exclusive VIP Preview Hour from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Access to the Waterfront BNB VIP Lounge with ultra-premium drinks, dessert bar and sparkling wine bar by Bottega Liquid Metals Collection
- Early access to the Jonsar Photo Experience
- VIP Gift Bag curated by Robb Vices
- 100 lucky VIPs will receive a copy of host Alex Guarnaschelli's cookbook and get a meet-and-greet signing with the Iron Chef herself!
General Admission 7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Ticket price is inclusive of all food and beverage. MUST BE 21+ TO ATTEND.
19 Horsemill Lane
Bridgehampton, NY, 11932
Jul 23, 2016 from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm